Sunday, December 11, 2011

Document

For this project I had to make letters. Two was supposed to be from the Elizabethan era, two correspondence letters in between two countries, and two from the 1940s. So what did for the Elizabethan era was write one letter from Romeo to Juilet and one reply letter from Juilet. The letters betweeen two countries was one from Queen Victoria to the Irish leader. What she was doing was going to Ireland to see what the two countries have in common and what they could trade. The ones from the 1940s I unfortunatly didnt write because I didnt have the time to. I also do not have the actual project anymore because to be honest I dropped the ball on this one so I threw it out as soon as I was done showing what I had to my professor, so not my best work.

No comments:

Post a Comment